1) Completeness of documentation billing and collection transaction.
- To ensure monthly rental, utilities charges, administrative charges, late payment interest, any other miscellaneous charges and Official Receipt (OR) are properly issue with the correct amount, distribute to tenant and properly file into master file in sequence.
2) Reconcile regularly on the allocation of OR / DN / DM / CN /CM to the correct Tax Invoice.
- To ensure Debit Note (DN) or Memo (DM), Credit Note (CN) or Memo (CM) issue for refund of security or utility deposit due to termination, renovation deposit, transfer of deposit(s) or rental due to change of ownership or unit, cheque return and etc. Accordingly to the Standard Operation Process and comply with the Guideline on Approval of Company Documentation before issue the necessary document.
3) Reminder Letter and Aging Report
- To ensure reminder letter being issue and distributed to the tenant or the Leasing Marketing person-in-charges and upload the aging report to Credit Control Folder @ Portal as per due date given by the Management.
4) Monthly Billing & Collection report
- To ensure monthly billing and collection report upload to portal on before 3rd day of the following month.
5) Supplier Tax Invoice / Invoice, Utility bills and banking transaction
- To assist on bank in collection and ensure bank in slip amount tally with the amount bank in.
- To input Supplier Tax Invoice (GST register supplier) / Invoices (Non-GST Register), utility bill correctly capture in the ICP Accounting System, document being check, verify and approval before process payment.
6) Ad-hoc duty and report
- To assist any ad-hoc duty or report require by you superior or management.