The biggest wholesale mall in Malaysia
GM Klang Wholesale City is the biggest wholesale business complex in Malaysia located in Bandar Botanic, a new business district in the south of Klang Town and on the western border of Greater Kuala Lumpur. It is in close proximity to seaports, airports and enjoys excellent connectivity with major highways.
GM Klang Wholesale City offers a wide array of products which includes home and wedding decorations, fashion apparels, textiles, IT accessories, toys, packed food and much more. The complex is also equipped with amenities such as food & beverage outlets, ATMs, WIFI, logistics & courier services, money changers and ample parking space for the convenience of wholesalers and visitors alike.
Since opening its doors for business in 2009, GM Klang Wholesale City has become a key go-to place in Malaysia for sourcing of products and purchases on wholesale basis.
GM Klang Wholesale City’s Block A is a 10-storey building spread over 5 levels of wholesale shops accommodating more than 1,000 wholesalers. Each level is segmented according to product category.
Block B, which open its doors on November 2016, is designated as the fashion hub for GM Klang Wholesale City. By consolidating all fashion products under one roof, Block B provides the perfect platform for wholesalers specializing in fashion to showcase their innovative and trendy products to a wide targeted audience.
GM Klang Wholesale City’s Block C is the go-to place for those seeking home, hardware or wedding supply needs. Block C houses wholesalers specializing in products such as wedding supplies, home decoration, curtains, carpets, beddings and hardware.
Watch our official corporate video for more info:
1) Official version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef69w2GUMJs
2) Investor version (Malay/Eng subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swvikS35Psk
3) Investor version (Mandarin subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXKVYRMLw7E
4) Wholesaler version (Malay/Eng subtitles):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dkjb9YXb_4
5) Wholesaler version (Mandarin subtitles):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfJthU8ePls
6) Public version (Malay/Eng subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQHeZdnPMBI
7) Public version (Mandarin subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXvHkEUarJQ
Or you may watch all the videos in http://gmklang.com/events/index/type/VIDEO.html